Food gifts are not only super practical (everyone needs to eat, right?), but are also great for almost every occasion— for birthdays, holidays, new parents or even just to say thank you. Whether you're giving for someone who loves to cook, grill or just loves to eat, we've got a round up of our favorite gifts below. The best food gifts for men can vary depending on the man's personal tastes and preferences, but some ideas for food gifts for men include:
- A selection of gourmet meats and cheeses, such as a variety of salami, prosciutto, and artisanal cheeses
- A gift basket filled with a selection of the man's favorite snacks and treats, such as jerky, nuts, and trail mix
- A set of cooking or grilling spices and rubs, which the man can use to add flavor and excitement to his meals
- A gourmet food item, such as truffle oil, high-end dark chocolate, or imported olive oil
- A subscription to a meal delivery service, which will provide the man with fresh, pre-made meals on a regular basis
- A cookbook featuring a variety of hearty, masculine recipes, such as grilling, barbecue, or comfort food dishes
- A gift certificate to a local restaurant that serves the man's favorite type of cuisine, such as Italian, Mexican, or barbecue.
Sliced Biltong Variety Pack
The sliced biltong variety gift is made with high end cuts of beef, packed with protein and tons of flavors like spicy peri peri and teriyaki.
Quarterly Cheese Club
Each quarter, gift at least three luscious cheeses, handmade by organic and artisan producers from around Northern California. These collections highlight the finest cheeses available each season. Best of all, this gift ideally sparks a desire to learn more about artisan and farmstead cheese.
Miyazaki A5 100 Day Dry Aged Ribeye
Gift this 100 day dry aged ribeye from Japan, made in Miyazaki fashion. The Ribeye has been long known as the epitome of flavor due to its fat marbling and the most prominent feature of Miyazaki beef is its quality of both texture and marbling.
Chicago Heritage Deluxe Collection
For a gift of Chicago flavor, you cannot go wrong with this collection of spices that represent the foundational flavorings of Chicago's every culinary specialty.
Gourmet Soft Pretzel Gift Box
This pretzel gift box was named one of Oprah's Favorite Things in 2019. Featuring a variety of artisanal soft pretzels in different shapes and sizes, as well as a sampling of each of our artfully-crafted flavored salts, this box makes a perfect gift for him.
Olympia Provisions Royale 10
Enjoy a tour of Europe with this set of 10 sampler salamis inspired by flavor profiles from across Greece, France, Spain and Italy. This is the perfect gift for those who love to host and make epic charcuterie boards.
Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
“Lucifer’s Licks.” “Satan’s Favorite.” “Hot Lips.” Whoever makes these small-batch chili sauces gets the naming rights. A great gift for those who love climbing the Scoville scale. Includes instructions, ingredients, six bottles, and labels for their creative sauce names. Hot sauce making kit made in Portland, Oregon.
Chocolate Bars of the World Gift Box
This gift box brings together 7 or 10 curated chocolate bars from around the world for an amazing chocolate adventure. They can choose from dark, milk, vegan or anything goes. The perfect gift for the chocolate lover.
Starter Caviar Set
Imported from Russia, this sustainably sourced caviar, can be smothered on a breakfast bagel or they can spoon the briny salty goodness right out of the tin. The delicious pearls can be enjoyed in a variety of ways and also be gifted regularly. Choose from Kaluga Hybrid and Royal Ossetra.