From computer kits to word games, these are the best gifts for 12 year old boys. If you're looking for gifts for 12 year old boys, here are a few suggestions, with product ideas below:
- A video game or console: Video games and consoles are popular gifts for 12 year old boys, and there are many options to choose from, depending on the boy's interests and the type of game or console they have. Look for ones that are age-appropriate and have good reviews.
- A sports-themed gift: For the 12 year old boy who loves sports, a sports-themed gift, such as a jersey of their favorite team or a book about their favorite athlete, is a fun and appropriate gift.
- A book or series: Books and series are popular gifts for 12 year old boys, and there are many options to choose from, depending on the boy's interests and reading level. Look for books and series that are well-written, engaging, and age-appropriate.
- A tech gadget: Tech gadgets, such as a smartphone or a smartwatch, are popular gifts for 12 year old boys, and there are many options to choose from, depending on the boy's interests and needs. Look for gadgets that are well-made, durable, and have good reviews.
- A board game or puzzle: Board games and puzzles are fun and engaging gifts for 12 year old boys, and there are many options to choose from, depending on the boy's interests and preferences. Look for ones that are challenging and enjoyable to play.
Build Your Own V8 Engine
This is an excellent model kit for the intermediate to advanced modeler that is interested in how an internal combustion engine works. The major mechanical components assembled into the engine block by the builder include the crankshaft, crank pulley, connecting rods, pistons, wrist pins, cam shafts, timing sprockets, timing belt, cooling fan, fan belt, rocker arms, valves, and valve springs.
This skateboard is great!! It does well uphill which I wasn't sure it would, not only that me being at the weight limit it handled my weight well, not only that but it has a breaking feature which is great although you need to be careful, specially if going at fast speeds, it doesn't break quickly just adds resistance but when going fast it can throw you off balance if not expecting it. Another thing is since it does not breaking quickly you cant stop within 3 feet if going fast which you will have to power slide or bail out if something is in front of you. Also you can drive it in reverse which us great.
Giggle N Go Magnetic Dart Board Kids
Take the fun wherever you go with the GIGGLE 'N GO Magnetic Dart Board Game. Our portable youth dart board is easy to set up, and includes 6 safe darts. At just 8"x8"x1.5" it's perfect for picnics, barbecues, camping trips and any other on-the-go fun!
Boy Craft Catapult Wars
Then we had the great idea to double up the rubber bands to make a harder launcher, and now instead of knocking down the little card board minions as part of the game we are knocking down little wooden block castles that we make. This is hands down one of the best toys for boys you can find. My son is 5 almost 6 and he is wanting more of the boy craft brand items...so for his birthday, He is getting a couple more.
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble
It makes him use problem solving skills and logic. This is a great toy for an only child whose parents can't entertain the child every minute. He choses this over video games! Now that is saying something.
LED Strip Lights
The LED strip lights are super easy to install and provide great ambient lighting. Took about 10 minutes to attach the strip to the underside of our bar (granite bar top). The 3M tape sticks extremely well. I wanted a little extra lighting at our kitchen bar but was hesitant about the LED strips looking cheesy.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Magic Chemistry Set
The Magic Chemistry Set is a must-have for kids that want to learn about science and magic tricks. While the set is intended for ages 8+, let's just say it will also be a blast for the adults too!
GlowCity Light Up LED Soccer Ball Blazing Red Edition
This is one our favorite go-to gifts for kids. Every kid should have one! We have a Glow City soccer ball that goes camping with us. Just put some glow sticks around your ankles and you’re ready for nighttime soccer! It is very bright and stays lit long enough for you to fetch it from across the street, down a ravine, etc. before it shuts off automatically. It comes with an extra battery but we have yet to see the need to change ours.