From a new yoga mat that's light enough to lug to class, to buttery yoga gear, we've rounded up the best Christmas pgifts for yogis. Namaste.
Here are a few high level suggestions:
- A yoga mat: A yoga mat is an essential part of the yoga practice, and a high-quality mat with a unique or interesting design is a thoughtful and appreciated gift.
- A yoga block or strap: Yoga blocks and straps are useful tools for supporting and deepening various poses, and a set of high-quality blocks and straps is a practical and appreciated gift for any yoga enthusiast.
- A yoga bag or carry strap: A yoga bag or carry strap is a convenient way for yoga lovers to transport their mat and other gear, and a stylish and well-made bag or strap is a practical and appreciated gift.
- A yoga-themed book or DVD: A book or DVD about yoga, such as a guide to different poses or a collection of meditation practices, is a thoughtful and educational gift for any yoga enthusiast.
- A yoga class or workshop: For the yoga enthusiast who loves to learn and grow in their practice, a yoga class or workshop with a favorite teacher or on a specific topic is a fun and educational gift.
Yogi Bare Paws Yoga Mat
This is the perfect yoga mat and I compared no less than 10. I wanted a high quality one that was super grippy for warm yoga or hot, so I desired and I would not need a towel but also would not wear out. Natural without chemicals and this fit the bill nicely.
Gaiam Essentials Yoga Block
The perfect addition to your growing yoga collection, this essential set offers two durable, lightweight Essentials yoga blocks and a matching yoga strap so you can practice with optimal support and comfort.
Lifepro 4-Speed Vibrating Foam Roller
This is a very quality piece of equipment. Lifepro’s SoarFX Vibrating Foam Roller is the most intense roller we’ve ever created. Launching in 2014, this next-generation foam roller is perfect for getting your body back to its pre-injury glory days – faster.
A Year of Mindfulness: A 52-Week Guided Journal to Cultivate Peace and Presence
Build more peace into your life by using this journal to guide yourself through a 52-week mindfulness challenge. It includes strategies for reducing stress and negativity in your life, along with meditations, mantras, yoga poses, and other activities—all based on the latest research on mindfulness.
Vitruvi Stone Diffuser
The Stone Diffuser's ceramic disc glows softly through a clear lid, with decor that can be customized in two colors. The black option has a minimalist look, while the terracotta model offers an earthy glow.
This product is awesome. There are videos to help you use this product and absolutely love the no cords. Hypervolt Therapy is a full body analysis system that delivers concentrated deep tissue massage right where you need it. The handheld massage gun features Quiet Glide technology for a gentle touch, 5 interchangeable heads, and 3 speeds that allow you to decide how much pressure you want, all with the twist of a dial.
AJNA Yoga Bolster Pillow
Ajna Wellbeing’s rectangular yoga bolster is suitable for the traditional folded bolster techniques of restorative practice such as seated forward fold, restorative backbends and neck stretches and is also ideal for seated spinal twists.
Florensi Meditation Cushion
This gorgeous, large meditation cushion is perfect for meditation, yoga, or reading a book at home. Made of high quality, soft velvet material, and filled with buckwheat hulls (no beans).
Tibetan Singing Bowl Set
The singing bowl was excellent and well made and produces a beautiful and relaxing sound. The fabric ring on which the bowl sits is just about the right size. The Tibetan Singing Bowls Set is produced using a time-honored process that does not involve the use of molds. The artisanal nature and materials of this singing bowl set assure every piece is unique.
ELENTURE Large Yoga Mat Bag
Great sized bag! Beautiful pattern! Nice material. Fits my yoga mat, towel, and 2 yoga blocks with plenty of room for a water bottle, shoes, etc. Two zippered areas for keys and phone if needed. The ones that open at one end seem hard to get the mat in there and they have to be tightly rolled.
Ozaiic Yoga Socks
Ozaiic yoga socks for women were designed to be the perfect compliment to your Pure Barre, Pilates, Ballet, or Dance workout. Created by a former instructor, they are designed with two goals in mind: adding grip and structure to your moves and helping you reach the pinnacles of performance.